The Ogwell Neighbourhood Plan is our opportunity to say what happens in our community between now and 2033.
The ‘Plan’ is with Teignbridge District Council, following adoption by Ogwell Parish Council in February 2017.
A special thanks to those who assisted, contributed and commented over the last three years and helped prepare a document that reflects the views of the community.
Teignbridge District Council will now publish the plan for formal consultation. An Examiner will then inspect the plan (summer 2017) and It will then be for us to vote, in a referendum, whether to adopt the plan.The Plan and its appendices are set out below (double click to open):
NP3 Consultative Statement (appendices for NP3 below)
- CS1 Consultation Document Sept 2015
- CS2 Consultation Document Responses
- CS3 Canada Hill Supplementary Consultation Feb 2016
- CS4 Canada Hill Supplementary Consultation Responses
- CS5 List of Formal Consultees
- CS6 Pre-Submission Consultation Letter
- CS7a Pre-Submission Consultation Responses, Summary
- CS7b Pre-Submission Consultation Response, Teignbridge Formal Comments
All information compiled in the preparing of the Neighbourhood Plan is lodged with the Parish Council. A number of key documents referred to in the plan and used to prepared the Pre-Submission Draft (July 2016) are as below: